Tree Pruning & Maintenance
Professional Tree Pruning & Ongoing Maintenance
Is that tree starting to get in the way? Getting to close to the power lines, or starting to block your gutters? Is it starting to block your favourite view, or cut off too much of the light? Maybe you’ve decided to take a proactive stance and get a few trees trimmed back before storm season this year, rather than take the risk and expense of cleaning up after.
The team at Pro Tree Removal Brisbane offers expert, affordable tree pruning and maintenance services. Perfect for unruly, damaged or overgrown trees! From pruning and cutting trees around your home through to maintenance for body corporate and real estate agents, we can take care of it all. We also manage and maintain property for government and schools in and around South East Queensland including, Brisbane Northside, Southside, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
Why do trees need maintenance or trimming?
For many reasons, but most often as a result of:
- Improper pruning or lopping
- Excessive growth
- Overhanging branches
- Dropping leaves in gutters or pools
- Diseased or age
- Unpleasant overall appearance
- Storm damage
Our Tree Pruning & Maintenance service includes:
- Canopy Lifting – Removing any low branches, creating more usable space under the tree without losing its shade
- Canopy Thinning – Removing carefully selected branches and foliage across the tree’s entire canopy, making it thinner without risking its health or changing its general shape
- Crown Reduction (Lopping) – Removing the topmost branches (the crown) of a tree to make it shorter and less massive
- Selective Pruning – Removing dead, diseased or dying foliage and limbs to prevent breakage and falls, and to promote new growth
- Tree Shaping – Trimming the entire tree selectively to achieve a particular shape
If you have a tree that is becoming a problem, Pro Tree Removal Brisbane is here to help. We can carefully trim and reshape healthy trees or remove dead or dying branches before they fall, preventing possible damage and injury. We are fully trained and qualified arborists with a decade of experience serving the people of greater Brisbane. We know how to prune and care for your trees, keeping them neat and healthy.
Tree Pruning Locations
- Brisbane Northside & Southside
- East Brisbane
- West Brisbane
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
Call Pro Tree Removal Brisbane today at 07 3106 8611 if you require expert help at an affordable price.