Welcome to Pro Tree Removal Brisbane
The Brisbane Tree Lopping Experts
Looking for professional tree removal services? Our dedicated experts can help you.
At Pro Tree Removal Brisbane we connect you with licensed arborists throughout South East Queensland. Over 10 years industry experience servicing residential homes and commercial maintenance and storm damage. From emergency tree care to felling fallen trees, our highly skilled arborist can solve any problem. Every arborist has a passion for delivering high quality services and pay careful attention to health standards ensuring everyone is always protected and safe. If you need tree removals, tree lopping, grinding, trimming or pruning palms, we can help. We also offer mulch for gardens.
Arboriculture is in our blood and love the challenge of any new projects. Our customers range from small domestic property owners to schools and large developments. Whether it’s removing a few branches or clearing an entire block full of trees, we do it all. Whatever your needs, our professional brisbane tree removal experts are ready for the challenge.
Fallen tree trunks can become hazardous and may cause injury especially during storm season. Common scenarios include:
- Broken tree branches on tiled roof causing problems with plumbing. They need cutting.
- Overgrown trees become dangerous close to powerlines, electric cables or fencing. This can become a fire hazard and cause power outages.
- Large trees can become a hazard and potentially smash through windows or cause property damage.
- This can result in power outages, electrical hazard or fire hazard.
- Old stumps can harbour termites and other wood borers and require tree maintenance.
- Overhanging trees may interfere with neighbours.
We operate in North, South, Western, Eastern suburbs of Brisbane. For larger tree removal jobs we can also service Ipswich and Toowoomba.
The Pro Tree Removal Brisbane crew have been carefully selected to meet our high expectations and service levels. Each tree lopper holds a license (minimum Diploma of Arboriculture) and can provide professional tree reports and risk hazard assessments. We pride ourselves on following the Queensland Government’s strict health standards to ensure the safety of clients and contractors working on site. Each job is covered by public liability insurance of $20,000,000 giving our valued customers total peace of mind. We can tackle any backyard and have a commitment to caring for the environment.
Our skilled tree experts have an unrivalled passion for delivering professional advice and an affordable service. Our aim is to have 100% satisfaction on every project, if you’re not happy then our job isn’t finished. Visit our testimonials page to read reviews from some of our customers.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 10 Years Experience Removing Trees
- Qualified Arborists
- Fully Insured ($20,000,000 public liability)
- Queensland Arboricultural Association Inc. (QAA) Registered
- Latest Tree Lopping Equipment
- Fast, Friendly and always reliable
- Free Quotes
- Trees are our business
- Premium Quality at affordable prices
- All in one landscape management solutions
- Residential and Commercial
- Tree Lopping and Felling
- Stump Grinding and Stump Removal
- Tree Removals and Cutting
- Tree Cleaning & Shaping
- Palm Removal and Palm Cleaning
- Palm Clearing & Removing palm throngs
- Emergency storm response
- Storm damage solutions
- Pruning & Trimming
- Tree Care and Regular Tree Maintenance
- Excavation / Land Clearing
- Remove and clean fronds and hedges
- Exotic Plants Trimming
- Storm Season Cleanups & Emergency Response Services
- Mulch & Wood Chipping
- Gardens maintained
We service the following areas Brisbane wide.
- Brisbane Northside
- Brisbane Southside
- Eastern Brisbane
- Western Brisbane
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
Costs depend on many factors including the size and age of the tree and well as the access points. Please contact our Brisbane tree lopping professionals to get a competitive price estimate.
Great gardening service. I called to get an old stump removed and to clean some debris which had spread throughout the backyard and pool area. We also needed the hedge pruned and an old canopy cut down. I just want to say thanks for your beautiful work. Everything was left clean and tidy and even swept our back deck! Highly recommend to anyone in North Brisbane. Grace McDonald, Chermside.
We had 2 stumps and roots removed last week. Fair prices and fast, efficient service. They are specialists who know what they are doing. Thanks again. Michael Downs, Springwood.
Whether you have a small tree to be removed or your entire property cleared and mulched, call our office to discuss.
The courteous staff at Pro Tree Removal offer free advice and recommendations for your specific requirements.
Request a free no obligation quote and we’ll provide you with a prompt reply. We would love to hear from you.
To find out more contact us or give us a call on the number below.
Phone us today on 07 3106 8611.